The SolaceAir whole house polarized-media electronic air cleaner installs directly into the 1” filter rack(s) in the existing heating and cooling system. Its electronically enhanced media combines elements of both electronic and media air cleaners. Particles are electrically charged (polarized) and then collected in the high efficiency media. Polarized sub-micron particles join with other particles and are collected on subsequent passes.
• No costly ductwork modifications required.
• Connects directly to R and C terminals on most furnace control boards.
• 97% efficient at .3 microns.
• Efficiency increases as the media fibers load.
• The patented carbon grid evenly distributes the polarized charge onto the media which freshens the air by removing particles that cause some odors
• Low static pressure drop lets blower run efficiently.
• Power consumption is about the same as a 40-watt light bulb.
• No washing of components required.
• The disposable fiber media pads require only a few minutes to change.
• Media pads are generally changed every 3 to 4 months, depending on household conditions such as the presence of pets and/or smokers.
SAFE, QUIET, DEPENDABLE OPERATION
• 24Volts feed a high voltage power supply producing 6500 volts of DC output current. The extremely high internal impedance makes it very safe and virtually short-circuit proof.
Comes with 3 extra replacement Media Pads
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
Our goal is to help keep your air clean and furnace filters in tip top condition. When you sign up we will delivery your furnace air filters right to your door step on a reoccurring basis of your choice.